Thursday, May 3, 2012

Ryan Callahan, NYR



NOTE: This post went up on my '59 Topps blog accidentally earlier today. I've been trying to post from my iPad and not all the kinks are ironed out yet, obviously.

Mighty tired today. Stayed up late watching my Rangers beat the Caps in triple OT. When you have four hours invested in a game you can't just turn it off now can you?

I don't have a lot of hockey cards, at least not in comparison to football and baseball. And just a few of those are of current players. But I thought these were pretty nice. When I got back into the collecting hobby I was surprised to see that Panini was doing cards. When I had dropped out they were in the sticker business.

Ryan Callahan is a terrific hockey player, btw. Just so you know.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad (or not!)

No comments:

Post a Comment